Alexander D. WallAssociate
Alexander Wall is a member of Sullivan Hill’s Commercial and Business Litigation, Insurance Coverage, and Construction Law practice groups. Mr. Wall’s practice is focused in the areas of commercial litigation, real estate litigation, and insurance coverage. In addition, he has experience in contract and construction disputes, banking matters, tax litigation, class action and multidistrict litigation and general tort litigation.
Mr. Wall has represented and managed a diverse commercial and general litigation client roster, including real estate developers, general contractors, commercial landlords, brokers, restaurants, moving companies, and transportation companies in a wide range of litigation matters including contract, collection, eviction, tax, and general commercial matters
Mr. Wall attended University of Massachusetts, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy in 2010. He went on to attend Suffolk University Law School, where he earned his Juris Doctor degree in 2013. In law school he was a member of the Suffolk Transnational Law Review and a Trustees’ Scholarship Recipient. He also served as a judicial intern in the Massachusetts Superior and District Courts.
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., 2013
- University of Massachusetts, B.A., 2010
Prior to joining Sullivan Hill, Mr. Wall was an Associate Partner at a law firm in Massachusetts, where he worked as a litigator and trial attorney in the areas of commercial and real estate litigation, insurance coverage disputes, personal injury, and professional liability. He represented companies and individuals in a wide variety of civil matters throughout the courts of Eastern Massachusetts. He served as a Judicial Intern in Massachusetts at both the Superior Court and District Court, where he worked closely with Judges in analyzing issues and preparing judicial opinions.
- Served as one of the primary attorneys representing the victims of one of the largest ever Ponzi schemes by number of victims, in class action litigation resulting in class settlements of over $25 million.
- Frequently represent and closely advise corporate clients, including three large regional banks in diverse matters, including commercial collections, contract litigation, fraud, consumer protection defense, negotiable instrument disputes, deposition and subpoena responses, and bankruptcy proceedings.
- Successful record in jury, jury-waived, and administrative trials in Massachusetts state courts and before administrative agencies.
Mr. Wall is a member of the State Bar of California and admitted to practice in all California state courts. He was also admitted to practice law in the state of Massachusetts in 2013, and to practice before the federal District Court for Massachusetts in 2014.